Vasotens Office® (ABI)
intended for application of the system in the mode of in-office
Software “Vasotens Office (ABI)” is a part of the complete Vasotens Office® software and it enables an assessment of the ankle-brachial index (or brachial-ankle index) to detect peripheral artery disease.
Vasotens® Technology is a modern technology of pulse wave assessment by oscillometry.
It was designed for a non-invasive assessment of the parameters of:
- central blood pressure
- arterial stiffness.
Oscillometric cuff blood pressure measurement records.
- Clinically validated as a part of BPLab® software;
- Cloud-based service SaaS “Vasotens®”;
- Integration into telemedicine services;
- Implementation with other manufacturers of blood pressure devices.
Fields of application:
- Risk stratification. For stratification of risk of hypertension, it is recommended to assess arterial stiffness by estimating pulse wave velocity.
- Isolated systolic hypertension. Isolated systolic hypertension in youth is an acute problem nowadays. Vasotens® technology provides an easy-to-use combined measurement procedure of peripheral blood pressure and central blood pressure instead of two operations – in order to confirm or to exclude ISH-diagnosis in children and adolescences.
- Drug therapy control. Different types of medical drugs have a different impact on central blood pressure. Central blood pressure control is very important to perform to avoid target organ damage in hypertensives.
- Masked hypertension detection.
A condition when a measuring device shows blood pressure values exceeding the actual parameters by 20-30 mm Hg can be observed in older people who suffer from arterial calcification, but rarely it may also occur in younger people.