BPLab Compact 2
- Packing list
- Built-in activity and 2-axis body position sensors;
- Voice recorder;
- Easy upgrade to 24-hour or in-office pulse wave analysis monitor.
Powered by Vasotens technology pulse wave velocity (PWV), augmentation index (AIx), maximum rate of blood pressure rise (dP/dt max), pulse pressure amplification (PPA), reflected wave transit time (RWTT), subendocardial viability ratio (SEVR), ejection duration (ED), systolic blood pressure in aorta (SYSao), diastolic blood pressure in aorta (DIAao), mean blood pressure in aorta (MBPao), ankle-brachial index (ABI) etc.).
Power supply: 2 rechargeable AA batteries or 2 disposable AA alkaline batteries.
Maximum registered number of blood pressure measurements: up to 999.
Maximum monitoring duration: up to 2 days.
- Method of measurement: Oscillometric
- Incredibly small size
- Light weight
- Colourful display
- Driverless cable (plug-in and go)
- Storage of oscillograms (quick artefact detection)
- Manual programming
- 4 pre-installed measurement plans
- Easy implementation into a 24-hour Holter ECG software
- OEM solution for 24-hour Holter ECG manufacturers
- PC connection: mini-USB, Bluetooth, SD-card.
Cuffs: 7 sizes of latex-free (non-allergic and non-toxic) durable cuffs:
- 12-16 cm, 16-24 cm, 24-32 cm, 28-40 cm, 32-42 cm, 38-50 cm (radial cuff with plastic holder), 45-60 cm (femoral cuff for ABI-assessment).
- Wearable monitor ;
- Pouch with waist and shoulder straps;
- cuff 24-32cm (or another size upon customer’s request)
- Cuff clip;
- Extension hose, 1 pc .;
- BPLabWin - Daily monitoring data analysis software (standard edition), on CD;
- Ruler for cuff selection;