Software BPStat® is used for data management of biomedical tests performed by BPLab® devices. The given software saves researchers’ time and excludes human errors during a manual data input. The test results can be easily exported to the desired program, for example, to MS Excel.
The program enables a tabulation of the data with blood pressure and pulse wave parameters – from single in-office measurements to multicenter data arrays. Mean values, variability and other parameters of central and peripheral pressure, and arterial stiffness can be represented both as a single line for each patient, and in a form of multiline arrays containing tracking. Cost-effectiveness is achieved by delivering only a standard BPLab 24-hour ABPM monitor to research centers; at the same time, the corresponding software set is supplied to the data management center, which enables an assessment of thousands of BPW-files using Vasotens® technology at once. The test results can be easily exported to the desired program, for example, to MS Excel. BPStat® will be appreciated by those who deal with statistics, and research 24-hour blood pressure profiles and new parameters: from PhD students to SAS developers.
Vasotens® Technology is a modern technology of pulse wave assessment by oscillometry.
It was designed for a non-invasive assessment of the parameters of:
- central blood pressure
- arterial stiffness.
Oscillometric cuff blood pressure measurement records.
- Clinically validated as a part of BPLab® software;
- Cloud-based service SaaS “Vasotens®”;
- Integration into telemedicine services;
- Implementation with other manufacturers of blood pressure devices.
Fields of application:
- Risk stratification. For stratification of risk of hypertension, it is recommended to assess arterial stiffness by estimating pulse wave velocity.
- Isolated systolic hypertension. Isolated systolic hypertension in youth is an acute problem nowadays. Vasotens® technology provides an easy-to-use combined measurement procedure of peripheral blood pressure and central blood pressure instead of two operations – in order to confirm or to exclude ISH-diagnosis in children and adolescences.
- Drug therapy control. Different types of medical drugs have a different impact on central blood pressure. Central blood pressure control is very important to perform to avoid target organ damage in hypertensives.
- Masked hypertension detection.
A condition when a measuring device shows blood pressure values exceeding the actual parameters by 20-30 mm Hg can be observed in older people who suffer from arterial calcification, but rarely it may also occur in younger people.