- Packing list
- Built-in activity and 2-axis body position sensors;
- Easy upgrade to 24-hour or in-office pulse wave analysis monitor.
Powered by Vasotens technology (pulse wave velocity (PWV), augmentation index (AIx), maximum rate of blood pressure rise (dP/dt max), pulse pressure amplification (PPA), reflected wave transit time (RWTT), subendocardial viability ratio (SEVR), ejection duration (ED), systolic blood pressure in aorta (SYSao), diastolic blood pressure in aorta (DIAao), mean blood pressure in aorta (MBPao), ankle-brachial index (ABI) etc.)
Power supply: 2 rechargeable AA batteries or 2 disposable AA alkaline batteries
Maximum registered number of blood pressure measurements: at least 999.
Maximum monitoring duration: up to 6 days.
- Method of measurement: Oscillometric;
- For daily monitoring of blood pressure in office and for 24 hours (duration up to 6 days)
- For one-time measurements during screening studies in diagnostic room Storage of oscillograms (quick artefact BPLab daily BP monitors can be equipped with a built-in activity and body position module.
Cuffs: 7 sizes of latex-free (non-allergic and non-toxic) durable cuffs:
- 12-16 cm, 16-24 cm, 24-32 cm, 28-40 cm, 32-42 cm, 38-50 cm (radial cuff with plastic holder), 45-60 cm (femoral cuff for ABI-assessment).
- Wearable monitor
- bag with waist and shoulder straps
- cuff 24-32cm (or another size upon customer’s request)
- Cuff clip
- Extension hose, 1 pc
- BPLabWin - Daily monitoring data analysis software (standard edition), on CD
- Ruler for cuff selection